Contains user manuals, frequently asked questions & responses. This is a read only forum.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:51 am
- Location: Portsmouth, RI
Many clubs use the Regatta Network
to host race documents and results for their events. Unlike Yachtscoring
, the direct link to the results is not as easy to locate and copy. The following provides directions on how the results link posted on a Regatta Network site may be copied to insert in Crew Manager so a clickable link is displayed.
- Open the Regatta Network page for the event setup by the organizing authority
- Click on RESULTS POSTED!
- Above the results click on View Media Format
- On the page that opens right click on View in Standard Format and copy the link
- Paste that link into your Crew Manager Results Link box for the event. If it is a series, the same link may be pasted in the Series Link box
- Enter the text (e.g. 3 of 6) in the Results box, and if a series, enter the appropriate text in the Series Results box
- Click Submit Changes to save
Crew Manager Administrator