Contains user manuals, frequently asked questions & responses. This is a read only forum.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:51 am
- Location: Portsmouth, RI
Crew Manager was setup with the WordPress tool bar hidden and a menu item added to the Skipper's menu so Skippers and those with admin privileges may access the WordPress Admin screens (e.g. Crew Manager options, Adding & Editing Users, etc.). This was done so that real estate at the top of the screen wasn't taken up, particularly on phones and small screens. This was a trade-off to balance the users needs for easy access to the WordPress admin section while maximizing precious screen real estate.
Should it be desired to have this toolbar displayed for those with Crew Administrator (Skippers) or Administrator rights the step below may be taken.
- Skipper or Administrator Log in
- On Crew menu select Edit my profile
- under Personal Options check the box next to Toolbar labeled Show Toolbar when viewing site
- Scroll down and click the blue Update Profile button
- After screen refresh, click the site name at the top left to return to the home page
The images below show displays without and with the WordPress Toolbar bar.
Crew Manager Administrator