Contains user manuals, frequently asked questions & responses. This is a read only forum.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:51 am
The "All In One Event Calendar" (AI1EC) plugin default time zone setup is East Coast (New York). This may be adjusted to your local time zone as follows:
- Log in to your Crew Manager site as the Skipper if you have multiple logins.
- Once logged in mouse over Skipper on the menu and click on WordPress Admin.
- The WordPress Admin screen will load. On the left side menu, mouse over Events and click on Settings.
- The AI1EC plugin General Settings will open - make sure the Viewing Events tab is displayed.
- Scroll down the page and you will see Timezone with a dropdown next to it.
- Click on the dropdown and select your desired timezone.
- Scroll down and click the Save Settings button.
Crew Manager Administrator