At the top of the Post edit screen there is now a box labeled Email this Post that contains a dropdown to select an email group. That dropdown allows selection of the pre-defined group such as Core Crew, All Posts, etc. or any Skipper defined groups that have been created.
Skipper who is logged in and wants to send a post should:
- Mouse over Skipper on the menu and click on WordPress Admin
- Mouse over Posts on the left menu and click on Add New to create a new post, or All Posts to find the desired post. When an existing desired post is found mouse over it and click the Edit button
- Create or Edit the post content & title and check any desired categories. Click the blue Publish or Update button as appropriate
- When you are satisfied with the content, select the desired email group using the drop-down in the Email this Post box located in the upper right
- Click the blue Update button and the post is sent