If you have a suggestion for a new feature or modification, please post in this forum.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:04 pm
It would be very useful to be able to see a consolidated summary of crew participation as a one page, printable report. This report would count people against positions for a season, and show all positions as managed by the skipper in the Word Press management feature. The end result should be a chart that has all crew positions on one axis and all crew members on the other axis and provides a numerical count of how many times a particular person performed a particular crew assignment. Thanks!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:51 am
Based on discussions with EC, a Crew Position Summary report was added. This now appears on the Skipper menu of all Crew Manager websites. The report works as follows.
- The Skipper logs in and selects from the menu Crew Position Assignment Report located under Skipper
- A date dropdown appears at the top and defaults to current year. Select the date and click the blue button next to it to update the display
- A matrix is displayed on the screen with the column headings being each crew member's display name. These are at approximately 45 degree angle so that more information may fit on the display
- Each row displays the position name on the left. Positions with no assignments are not displayed.
- The matrix shows the number of times a crew member was assigned a position during the calendar year, and sums all the assignments at the bottom. Events that were canceled are not included in the totals. The position of Not Assigned is not totaled.
- Color code shades are displayed with a legend at the top of the matrix. This is a linear comparison of quartiles (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%) to easily see visual indicators for crew members and totals.
User documentation will be updated to reflect this new feature. Refer to this forum post in the interim.
- crew-position-assignment-report.png (65.12 KiB) Viewed 71 times
Crew Manager Administrator