Not a Bug: Bugs in Recurring Event after split

If you find a bug, please report it in this forum.
dancorcoran

Not a Bug: Bugs in Recurring Event after split

Post by dancorcoran »

* Edit Assignments by Events shows the skipper disabled availability, while this was initially true I have enabled it. Look at Wed June 14 to replicate : Work around, access event via Calendar
* Edit Assignments by Events (related to above?) does not show the individual Wednesday, look at Strider June 28th for example is missing: Work around, access event via Calendar
admin
Site Admin

Re: Bugs in Recurring Event after split

Post by admin »

I'll discuss with you at BIRW. I need to understand the sequence you followed that created this situation. It may not be a problem, but rather an understanding on how recurring events are displayed. If the event has a pink background, it is a recurring event.

Note that in Edit Assignments by Event that only the first instance is shown with the rolled up dates. This is done by design to preclude entering crew in an event date that is not the original. It prevents inadvertent crew changes to other dates. Splitting and event creates a unique occurrence where crew may be entered.
Crew Manager Administrator
dancorcoran

Post by dancorcoran »

I need each Wednesday to stand alone, as different people sign up on each wednesday.

Looks like they didn't split
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I spoke with Dan. This was operator error. He was able to split his Weds. recurring series without problem.
Crew Manager Administrator