Contact support

Potential Crew Manager subscribers may post questions about the product and subscriptions in this forum.
Captdave

Contact support

Post by Captdave »

Is there either email, chat or phone support available to subscribers? Thank you
admin
Site Admin

Re: Contact support

Post by admin »

Support is available and provided in the following order of preferred priority:
  • The online Crew Manual
  • The online Skipper Manual with screen shots and detailed explanations
  • This support forum
  • Occasional emails to subscribers announcing new features automatically included in their subscriptions
  • Skipper's receive a setup email with a return address they may use to contact support
  • Phone support is limited to the Crew Manager Administrator reaching out to someone
That being said, I am in contact with a number of the power users and beta testers who are able to provide feedback. Based on this I have made numerous upgrades and changes using their input. The user documentation was written so that if a question is posted and a link to the documentation that explains the question is not available, the documentation is augmented.

My main sailing season is May through October, so I may be on the water then and limit software upgrades during this period to fix any reported bugs. In the off season when the boat is hauled, I spend a significant amount of time incorporating updates and new features. You'll note the Request a Feature section on this forum has a very high rate of features asked for being incorporated.

Subscribe - I can guarantee you will be pleased with the experience and you won't be stranded.
Crew Manager Administrator
Captdave

Re: Contact support

Post by Captdave »

Thanks