Feature Exists: Events option, add filter for 2020, fix month filter

If you have a suggestion for a new feature or modification, please post in this forum.
dancorcoran

Feature Exists: Events option, add filter for 2020, fix month filter

Post by dancorcoran »

(1) It would be useful to have an option to filter on year. I would like the events for the current year showing from earliest to latest, but as is, I get events from 2019

(2) Choosing the month (in 2020) does not work, all the months I have events are not listed, for example there is no September 2020 choice. I did a smart copy, could that be why?

Dan
admin
Site Admin

Re: Feature Exists: Events option, add filter for 2020, fix month filter

Post by admin »

I spoke to Dan about this request. The filters in the All in One Event Calendar plugin unfortunately do not work as advertised, so I previously wrote a routine that provides the search capability. I showed Dan the capability existed for the logged in Skipper on the menu when you mouse over Crew and click on Regatta Registration & Payment Entry.

A complete list of events for the entire year sorted earliest to latest is selectable using Year, Category and Tag filters. Mousing over events pops up a view of the event and contains a link that may be clicked on to open the event or open to edit on a new page.
Attachments
regatta-registration-status-skipper-view.png
regatta-registration-status-skipper-view.png (811.1 KiB) Viewed 9113 times
Crew Manager Administrator