Contains user manuals, frequently asked questions & responses. This is a read only forum.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:51 am
- Location: Portsmouth, RI
Crew Manager can produce custom reports for a selected events using any of the fields available in the All-in-One-Event-Calendar events. The Event Reports were added to augment the Crew Reports described in this post
. The Skipper may select fields using check boxes to include in the custom report. Once the report is run, a button is available to download the file in CSV format so that it may be directly read by Excel.
- The Skipper logs in and selects from the Skipper menu Custom Reports
- The Report Selection dropdown allows selection of the Crew report (default) or Event report
- Dropdowns allow Event Category & Tag selection and date choosers for the Start & End dates. Select the desired Categories & Tags, select the desired date range, and check boxes for the fields to be displayed,
- Click the blue button next to the date range selectors to update the display
The customized report for the filtered Events is displayed below. The blue Download event_report.csv button may be clicked to download a CSV formatted file that has the same information as the screen report. Note that there are so many fields available, it is possible to produce a report that is difficult to see on the screen. Downloading this as a CSV file and opening in Excel allows formatting as desired.
Crew Manager Administrator