Hello %firstname% %lastname%,
The Crew Manager website setup for $boatname is complete and ready to use. The website address is:
First Time Site Login:
You may go to the $boaturl web site and click Log In on the menu bar. A screen appears where you may log in and also reset your password. Below the Username and Password blanks is a link Lost your password? that you click to set your password. Enter the email address you submitted for either the Skipper or Admin on the Crew Manager Shop order, then click Get new password. A screen opens with further directions and an immediate email is sent with a link to click and set your password. Follow the screen directions.
What do I do now I am able to log in?
It is suggested you review the Crew Manager Skipper Manual available on the support forum where you may download the latest PDF version.
Once this is done, you should do the following (referring to sections in the manual).
- Load Crew Members – Additionally Read the FAQ to import Crew using an Excel Template and the FAQ to Add Crew Individually
- Skipper Setup – A Summary of Crew Manager Options (and referenced subsections)
- Crew Manager Admin Setup – Manage Email Lists & Other Groups – this is where you assign Crew to email groups
- Load the Season Schedule – All In One Calendar Events – make sure you enter the minimum information required. Take advantage of the special fields for uniform, registered and fees paid. The start time and date should be the location of the boat and what time you want people there. – Additionally Read the FAQ with Tips for Creating & Splitting Repeating Events (e.g. Regatta Series)
- Once the Schedule and Crew are loaded, you may automatically email Crew in the All Posts group by clicking Update on each of these posts: The New Team Website, Crew Members Set Your Password & Availability, and Directions for the New Crew Website.
- Schedule multiple boats from a single Crew Manager site? – Read the FAQ Using Crew Manager to Schedule Multiple Boats
Support documentation is always available on the Crew Manager Support Forum. Anyone may read the forum but you need to create a forum account to post. The forum is easily reached via the $boaturl website menu where the following choices are provided.
- Documentation and FAQs – Crew & Skipper manuals and answers to frequently asked questions
- Crew Manager User Discussion and Questions – If you have a question or want to discuss something post it here.
- Report a Bug – If you find a problem report it here so it can be addressed.
- Request a Feature – We are open to suggestions, additions or changes to Crew Manager that will make it better for everyone!
Crew Manager Administrator