Crew Manager as a Hosted Site Service – Effective January 2019
Crew Manager has transitioned from a stand-alone installation to a Multisite WordPress network installation. The files below, while functional for stand alone WordPress installation are no longer supported and may be used “as is”. There are many enhancements and bug fixes incorporated in the Multisite version offered in January 2019. Sites are available as subdomains on the Crew Manager website and are available to order online with options for a monthly subscription, or as an annual subscription.
Documentation for the multisite installation is updated to reflect new features incorporated as a result of the 2018 beta testing. Similar to the documentation below, the updated documentation includes directions for the Skipper and another set of directions for the Crew. The Skipper directions include site setup options that the Skipper may configure. There is no longer a need for the install procedure, since it is built into the subscription service.
Crew Manager Documentation for Stand Alone Installation No longer supported
- Crew Manager – Skipper Directions Version 1.2
- Crew Manager – Crew Manual V1.2
- Crew Manager – Install Procedure V1.0
Current Crew Manager Release – Stand Alone Installation No longer supported
These are Zip files that should be uploaded to the WordPress Plugins Directory
- Change Log for version 1.1.0Beta (included in Zip file)
This contains two tables for the WordPress MySQL database that need to be imported on first install only
Previous Crew Manager Releases
- Crew Manager Plugin Version 0.3Beta – 29 April 2018
- Crew Manager Plugin Version 0.1Beta – 20 April 2018
- Email Posts to Subscribers Mods for Crew Manager Version 0.1Beta – 20 April 2018 – ***No longer needed – only used for Crew Manager Plugin Prior to Beta Version 1.0.0. ******
Upload this and unzip after the Email Posts to Subscribers Plugin (ELP) is installed (overwrites files) on first install or if ELP has been updated.