A shortcode is entered in a post or page enclosed by square brackets. For example - [boat] is a Crew Manager shortcode that returns the boat type and name of the boat (e.g. [boat] displays J/109 Vento Solare).
The list below provides shortcodes that are available to use in Crew Manager. These may be inserted in a sidebar widget, post or page to customize content. The list at the bottom contains shortcodes that Crew Manager uses to generate pages or sections of pages.
These shortcodes are available to Skippers to use on any pages, posts or events.
- [boat] - displays the boat name in text as saved in the WordPress site name (e.g. J/109 Leading Edge)
- [boaturl] - displays the boat name with the site URL link as saved in the WordPress site name (e.g. J/109 Leading Edge)
- [checksubdomain] - provides a box to enter desired subdomain name to check availability to create a new Crew Manager website
- [cdt] - prefixes ai1ec content with the [cdt][/cdt] shortcode to display XX days until event
- [date] - displays the current date text in format which looks like Sun January 19th, 2019
- [eventdate] - displays the ai1ec event date as a formatted date which looks like Mon March 18th @ 9:00AM
- [expiration] - displays the subscription expiration date for a Crew Manager site
- [rawurl] - displays the url of a Crew Manager site as text (e.g. http://frb.crew-mgr.com/ )
- [results-summary] - displays a summary results table using the most recent past 5 events
- [sitelist] - displays formatted list of Crew Manager subdomain sites by name with link in list format
- [siteurl] - displays the url of a Crew Manager site as a link (e.g. http://frb.crew-mgr.com/ )
- [skipperemail] - displays the Skipper's name with email address formatted as mailto link (e.g. Dennis Conner )
- [skipperemailfull] - displays the Skipper's email address formatted as mailto link (e.g. email@example.com )
- [wpadminemail] - Inserts the site WordPress administrator email address formatted as mailto link
- [assignments] - Typed on a page to allow logged in crew to view availability, positions & assignments by event for all crew
- [availability] - Typed on a page to allow logged in crew to set availability for current year events (all events listed)
- [crew] - displays crew lists on ai1ec events, allows setting availability if logged in and provides a Cancel Event Immediately button for the Skipper
- [participant] - matrix report people x position number of time in position during a selectable year
- [regatta-registration] - Typed on a page to display regatta registration and fees paid status ordered chronologically
- [results] - Typed on a page to display race results ordered chronologically
- [roster] - Typed on a page to allow logged in crew to view crew roster on a page with name, email, phone and SMS text preferences
- [shirts] - Typed on a page to allow skipper to view and print shirt and jacket sizes for selected group of crew. Size info is stored in each users profile.
- [skipperassignments] - Typed on a page similar to [assignments] with ability of admin to set availability, positions & assignments by event for all crew
- [skippercrewadmin] - Typed on a page similar to [availability] with ability of admin to select crew and make assignments
- [skippersendemail] - Typed on a page to allow a logged in skipper to send emails using a dropdown to selected group recipients
- [weight] - Typed on a page to allow skipper to view an event weight report with sailor classification with World Sailing database lookup. Info is stored in each users profile.