1) I made a "test" crew member (me) but used my work email address (see below).
2) Set up a new custom group called Group Test then list me (JWo Test) as the only member.
3) I go to the POST page, select the Group Test Email group (just me), then press update see screenshot below).
4) I get the notice to my skipper email that a Post was sent and the Recipient list (me with correct email).
However, the post never shows up in my fake test crew email (my work email). My reading from the skipper's manual is that the post should be sent to the crew email list selected, but it isn't. It's not in my trash, junk/spam folder, and not being pre-filtered to another email filter. What am I doing wrong?
Also for some reason when I go to the HOME page and see a list of Posts, the blue button for "Read More" is missing. The crew would have to know to click on the title to get the complete post. Did I de-select it somewhere?
Thanks for looking into it.
- Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 2.46.50 PM.png (52.42 KiB) Viewed 156 times
- Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 2.47.45 PM.png (1.55 MiB) Viewed 156 times